Cancellation & REFUND POLICY
BACKWARD CLASS FEDERATION OF ANDHRA PRADESH (BCFAP) has instituted a Donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. BCFAP expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. BCFAP also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind. BCFAP will examine request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. BCFAP may also seek proper explanation and reason from the user. Also, it will require further verification of the user and need documents of proof as well as for donation.
* BCFAP is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
* If you would like your donation to be refunded, you must request BCFAP in writing or by email for a refund at the following address: –
BACKWARD CLASS FEDERATION OF ANDHRA PRADESH, Door No: 32-42/3-17, Cococola Street, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada, Krishna District, A.P. PIN 520004, India, e-mail:[email protected]
* Your refund request must contain the details such as Date of Donation, Amount of Donation, Mode of Donation i.e. Credit Card or Online Payment and should reach BCFAP office within 7 (Seven) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e.:The date on which you Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR The date on which you Handed over the cheque / demand draft to BCFAP or someone authorised by BCFAP for this purpose, OR The date on which you Despatched the cheque / demand draft to BCFAP by other means.
* The refund process may take time 7 to 30 working days depending on the availability of the information from third parties such as Payment Gateway, Banks, etc. through which transaction is done.
* BCFAP is not obliged to make membership refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of membership.